In addition to these general terms, every tour package is subject to specific terms. By agreeing to these terms, you also agree to the terms of the tour for which you are making a reservation.
What is not included
Unless noted otherwise, international airfare to and from destinations is additional. Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) will be happy to assist in your air ticketing.
- Transfers to and from airports for persons not using or meeting group flights.
- Meals do not include alcoholic beverages, a-la-carte orders, or room service.
- Valet and laundry charges.
- Expenses incurred by Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) in making individual travel arrangements in conjunction with the tour and other items not specifically mentioned as included.
- Provisions for kosher or other dietary restrictions, except where indicated in itinerary (these provisions cannot be guaranteed).
What is included in tours
- Airport reception and transfers in countries will be arranged at no charge for those participants arriving and departing on the scheduled days.
- Each tour’s itinerary lists the meals provided, every day. “B” is breakfast. “L” is lunch. “D” is dinner.
- Whenever possible, Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) will assist persons requesting a roommate. However, as shared arrangements cannot be guaranteed, we will require the single supplement if roommates cannot be found.
- Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) recognizes the importance of catering to single travelers and maintains “single supplements” that are low for industry standards, in recognition of the appreciation for all travelers.
- Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) requires a non-refundable deposit of $350 per person upon confirmation and application of any tour. The balance is due six weeks prior to departure. Payment is by cash, check, wire transfer or money order. Credit cards are accepted with an additional processing fee.
- Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) does not process ticketing for international air, but will be happy to provide references to suppliers of ticketing for international air.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to departure, there will be a $350 per person cancellation charge. If cancellation is made 30-60 days prior to departure, there will be a $650 per person cancellation charge plus any non-refundable prepaid expenses. For cancellations 7-30 days prior to departure, there will be a there will be a $800 per person cancellation charge plus any non-refundable prepaid expenses. There are no refund for “no-shows” or for cancellations within 7 days of departure. Note that within 60 days of a tour, the “non-refundable prepaid expenses”, in addition to the cancellation charges can be substantial. We strongly advise clients purchase trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance. TunisUSA will be happy to recommend such firms.
- Purchasing trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Changes to itinerary, once booked, will require a fee of $25 per person. No refund will be made for unused portions of the trip. All cancellations must be made in writing.
Changes in Itinerary and Cost
- Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) makes every effort to carry out the tour itinerary as described. However, Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) reserves the right to make modifications. The tour is based upon current airline fares and current exchange rates at the time of application and assumes a minimum of 15 tour participants. While Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) will do everything possible to maintain the price listed herein, it is subject to change. If it is necessary to impose a surcharge due to participation of less than 15 participants you will be notified as soon as possible. In the even of a cancellation due to a surcharge, all monies are fully refundable.
- A package of trip cancellation, baggage and medical insurance is available through Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) for coverage of non-refundable expenses incurred in conjunction with cancellation due to illness or accident. $150,000 of flight insurance is automatically provided with each ticket written by Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW).
- To participate fully in the tour activities, we recommend that you be in good physical and mental health. Any health conditions requiring special attention must be reported to TunisUSA at the time of application.
- Iconic Journeys Worldwide (IJW) and any Sponsoring Association do not own or operate any entity which provides goods or services for this program, and act only as agents for the independent suppliers of travel conveyance, transport, accommodations or other services. All such persons or entities are independent contractors. As a result, TunisUSA and/or Iconic Journeys Worldwide and any Sponsoring Association are not liable for any negligence or willful act of any such person or entity or any third person. In addition and without limitation, TunisUSA and/or Iconic Journeys Worldwide and any Sponsoring Association are not responsible for any delays, delayed departure or arrival, missed carrier connections, loss, death, damage or injury to person or property or accident, mechanical defect, failure or negligence of any nature howsoever caused in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services or for any substitution of hotels or of common carrier equipment, with or without notice, or for any additional expenses occasioned thereby. Dates, Program Details and Tour costs, although given in good faith and based on tariffs, exchange rates and other information current at the time of printing, are subject to change at or before the time of departure. No revisions of the printed itinerary or its included features are anticipated; however, the right is reserved to make any changes, with or without notice that might become necessary, with the mutual understanding that any additional expenses will be paid by the individual passenger. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the owners at all times. If the entire program is canceled for any reason, participants shall have no claim other than for a full refund. By forwarding the deposit, the passenger certifies that he/she has no physical, mental or other condition of disability that would create a hazard for himself/herself or other passengers and accepts the terms of this contract set out herein and in more specific pre-departure passenger information. The airlines and other transportation companies concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or event, during the time passengers are not on board their conveyances. The passage contract in use, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the company (ies) and the passenger and/or purchaser of this trip.