Join this special Iconic Journeys Worldwide experience in South Africa!
We will be covering so many topics that will certainly excite your many interests, from politics, cuisine, wine and lots of animal life as we spend time in a game reserve.
Of course you will have the opportunity to enjoy Capetown, said by devotees to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, along with the wine country of Stellenbosch, the people and town of Soweto to best understand the apartheid era and what has transpired since.
Throughout this visit to South Africa you will be staying in beautiful accommodations reflecting the diversity of this country, the most dynamic in Africa. And as with all Iconic Journeys Worldwide small group programs, wonderful food will be ever present!
A stunning 19th century property restored to its original grandeur.
Beautiful seaside property along the Garden Route.
Cost per person: $5,895.
There are no single supplements!
NOTE: Price is Per Person.
What is included:
• All hotels with breakfast and meals included, as indicated by B, L, D, entrance fees at sites noted on itinerary, water with group sit-down lunches and breakfasts, English speaking guide and private vehicle and driver.
* Airport transfers
* Internal flights referenced in the itinerary narrative
What is NOT included:
* International airfare to South Africa
* Gratuities to guide and driver
* Alcohol, additional beverages and any items of a personal nature.
TO REGISTER OR FOR INFORMATION
To register, click here: South Africa Registration
For additional information, contact Iconic Journeys Worldwide at;
info@IconicJourneysWorldwide.com or 888-474-5502.